Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HAPPY DAY

The day i've been waiting for has come.. :) yesterday sharp at 12 midnight i've recive mail from American Intercontinental University saying tat i've been accpeted to the uni YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA heheheh its the most happiest day of my life :) i got to b bck in my love of my life arms again...

hopefully i will b flying off to city of shopping LONDON early march..

well my love i know its been hard for both of us since i got bck here i would like to appologize to u bout everything i've done or said to u. its been a stressfull month for me i was too worried bout my application. i know how i tread u is really bad BUT u also did some bit here n there wrong but anyways im happy now i just cant wait to c u.

And to some people who try to convince my mom not to let me study oversea well sorry u r nothing to my mom n me... :P n stay out of my life n dont b such a double faces when u your self know u r not so gd person n daughter...

till now then my blog hopefully the next time i blog will b in london

xoxo

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com